Meal Information and Menus
Signup.com is where you sign up to bring a meal. More families are needed to sign up. Thanks!
Dietary Restrictions for 2016-2017. Please provide meal items for these team members:
- One has allergies: Milk & milk products, Tree Nuts, Sesame, Xanthan Gum
- One does not eat gluten, dairy, oats, eggs (small amount of beef and pork is okay)
- Two others are Gluten Free
- One is Vegetarian
- One can’t eat fresh, frozen or canned peppers.
Menus for 2016-2017 Season
Check here just before each practice to get the menu for the meal. If you have concerns or questions about meals, please email Jan Mongiat Beebe.
- Sept 20, 2016 Menu – Walking Tacos – Ingredients lists here
- Sept 27, 2016 Menu – Pasta Bar – Ingredients lists here
- Oct 4, 2016 Menu – Burrito Bowl Dinner – Ingredients lists here
- October 11, 2016 Menu – Chili Feast – Recipe and ingredients
- October 8, 2016 Menu – Ham, sweet potato, salad dinner
- October 25, 2016 Menu – Baked Potato Bar
- November 1, 2016 Menu – Soup Bar – Ingredients lists here
- November 8, 2016 Menu – Beef Stew/Vegetarian Soup – Ingredients lists here
- November 15, 2016 Menu – Taco Bar
- November 21, 2016 Menu – Subs and Chips/Salsa
- November 28, 2016 Menu – Pasta Bar
- December 6, 2016 Menu – Taco Salad
- December 13, 2016 Menu – Chinese Rice Bowls with Toppings
- December 20, 2016 Menu – Red Beans and Rice (Reg and Veg/GF)
- January 3, 2017 Menu – Italian Beef Sandwiches (Veg and GF options) Ingredients
- January 10, 2017 Menu – Sloppy Joes (Reg and Tofu)
- January 11, 2017 Menu – Grilled Cheese Sandwiches and Tomato Soup
- January 17, 2017 Menu – Chicken Soup and Bread (Reg and GF)
- January 19, 2017 Menu – Taco Salad Bar (Veg and GF options)
- January 24, 2017 Menu – Baked Rigatoni, Salad, Breadsticks and Oreo Cake
- January 26, 2017 Menu – Bean and Veggie Soup
- January 31, 2017 Menu – Red Beans and Rice (Sausage, veggie and GF options)
- February 2, 2017 Menu -BBQ chicken sandwiches
- February 7, 2017 Menu – Soup Bar
- February 9, 2017 Menu – Chili and Chips (Veg and GF options)
- February 14, 2017 Menu – Baked Ziti
- February 16, 2017 Menu – Pizza & salad
- February 21, 2017 Menu – Burrito Bowls (Meat and Veggie options)
- February 28, Menu – Ham and Mashed Potato Dinner
- Duluth Tournament Meals – Pulled Pork Dinner and Italian Beef Dinner
- March 7 Menu – Taco Bar (Meat and Veggie options)
- March 9 Menu – Pizza (GF and supplemental food available for special diets)
- March 14 Menu – Pasta Bar (with a variety of sauces)
- March 16 Menu – Sloppy Joes, Chips, Fruit (GF, etc options)
- March 21 Menu – Chicken Wild Rice Soup/Tomato Soup
- March 23 Menu – Chili
- March 28 Menu – Baked Potato Bar
- March 30 Menu – Pasta Bar
- April 4 Menu – Pasta Salad Bar
- April 11 Menu – Chicken and Vegetable Curries with Rice, Naan (reg and GF)
- APRIL 18 MENU – TACO SALAD
Chicken (home made, no allergens)Black Beans (homemade, no allergens, vegetarian)VeggiesCorn Chips (gluten-free)CheeseSalsa (Herdez Salsa Casera, no allergens)
Menus from Last Year for ideas:
- Wrap sandwiches with a variety of meats, cheeses, and veggies. Regular and gluten-free wraps. Chips. Apples.
- Pizza burgers, mozzarella, buns. Gluten-free and vegetarian options also. Veggies, fruit.
- Chicken and/or Black Bean Taco Salads: Chicken (gluten and dairy free), black beans, rice, corn chips, lettuce, salsa, and other toppings.
- Burrito Bowl Bar: Beans (vegetarian), rice, seasoned chicken, cheese, lettuce, avocado, sour cream; corn chips, fruit, brownies, other gluten/dairy/egg-free dessert.
- Asian chopped salad, veggie egg rolls, veggie fried rice, chicken mango meatballs (sauce on the side), plain rice, clementines.
- Cheesy Potato Casserole (potatoes, onions, sour cream, cheddar, soy milk, flour, green onions, sriracha on the side), Roasted Denver Veggies (potatoes, onions, celery, carrots, asparagus, olive oil, rosemary), Fruit Salad, Build-your-own yogurt sundaes (regular and soy yogurt, granola, maple syrup, applesauce), vegan coffee cake (contains nuts and gluten), rice rolls.
- Chicken stew, golden split pea and sweet potato soup.
- Indonesian Rice Table: Fried rice with onions, garlic, peas and spices. Toppings: Chicken, Pork, Tofu, a variety of vegetables and sauces. Cookies.
- Pasta (regular and gluten-free), vegetarian sauce, Italian sausages, salad, bread (regular & gluten-free).
- Chili (vegetarian and with meat), tortilla chips (gluten-free), corn muffins, carrot and celery sticks, cookies.
- Baked potato bar, salad, garlic toast, fruit, cookies.
- Shepherd’s pie (including versions for special diets), salad.
- Vegetarian vegetable soup, salad, breads.